January 28, 2022
Community, inclusivity, and innovation have all been central to robust learning experiences, whether learning takes place on campus, online, or a mix of the two. Covid-19 changed many aspects of our lives and pushed learning in new directions. Learning Together is a chance to reflect on what we've learned about using online platforms, the norms of online interaction, and creating more inclusive and robust university communities and consider how we’ll cultivate community going forward.
During this series of three panel discussions, we will come together to reflect on the larger implications of our experiences, learning online during a pandemic and what those experiences mean for the future. We’ll explore experiences across disciplines and business functions and start building pathways for expanding thinking and practice.
Panelists include members of the Penn community and guests from a range of institutions. Attendees will be able to ask questions of panelists and each other, creating a robust community where we can gain new perspectives and engage in future thinking.
- Engage with faculty, students, and staff across Penn and beyond
- Reflect on strategies for building robust online communities and supporting inclusive practices
- Consider implications of innovations on how communities connect and how people learn
- Gain new perspectives on how online learning is transforming the larger landscape of higher education
- Create connections to facilitate continued conversations about learning