University of Michigan Resources
The University of Michigan offers several resources that can assist you in your innovation idea development and/or implementation. Below is a list of some key resources available within our organization.
- The Center for Academic Innovation offers solutions to advance learning, facilitate problem solving, foster equity and inclusivity, and increase access and affordability. The Center offers assistance with extended reality (XR), online and hybrid programs, online open courses,public engagement, software applications, and teach-outs.
- The Center for Education Design, Evaluation & Research provides design and evaluation services to both internal university partners and external clients across the state of Michigan. Previous and current partners include U-M faculty, the State of Michigan, community-based non-profits, and federal programs.
- The Center for Interprofessional Education is a coordinating center for IPE and collaborative care efforts at the University of Michigan. The Center offers assistance with curriculum development, clinical innovation and evaluative research.
- The Center for Research on Learning and Teaching (CRLT) promotes excellence and innovation in teaching. CRLT offers as range of services including support for teaching, digital education, assessment and research.
- The Clinical Simulation Center (CSC) provides an innovative instructional environment and learning laboratory. CSC offers a range of services including consultations, curricular development, and instructional design.
- Consulting for Statistics, Computing and Analytics Research (CSCAR) provides individualized support and training to University of Michigan researchers in a variety of areas relating to the management, collection, and analysis of data. The team at CSCAR also supports the use of technical software and advanced computing in research, supporting researchers across campus to overcome challenges that arise in their investigations.
- The Duderstadt Center provides a nexus for creative and technological innovation across disciplines. The Center houses the Art, Architecture, and Engineering Library, the College of Engineering Computer Aided Engineering Network (CAEN), the Digital Media Commons, and the Millennium Project.
- Fast Forward Medical Innovation (FFMI) connects biomedical innovation and entrepreneurship to accelerate the University’s ability to move great ideas to patient impact. FFMI offers a wide range of programs, training, funding, and mentorship.
- Health Information Technology & Services (HITS) plays an integral role in the success of Michigan Medicine by providing clinicians, educators, researchers, students, and staff with exceptional technology-related information, products, services, and support. HITS also provides institutional expertise related to IT strategy, security, infrastructure, and resource management. (See the Our Project Process Infographic)
- Michigan Creative offers a range of creative services (e.g. web, video services) to the U-M community.
- Michigan Media is the video production unit of the University of Michigan. They produce creative videos, scripts, engaging visuals and top-tier production.
- The School of Education is top-ranked in education and education research. Faculty have expertise in education practice, policy, evaluation, and research. The School of Education shares important many resources for educators.